Friday, May 28, 2010

FarmVille Modern Homes go Missing

FarmVille Freak Ramona's Missing Modern Home
When logging on my farm last night after an enhancement, my beloved Farmville Modern Home was missing! If you had the Modern Home on your farm, it may be missing as well; many FarmVille Freaks have now reported the same loss. The good news is that the bug has been reported to Zynga via the Official FarmVille Forums. Channel Zero, FarmVille Community Manager, posted to the forum the following:
Developers have been alerted



Thank you all for the reports thus far, we've passed along this information to our developers and they are currently working on isolating the cause.

In the meantime, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have your houses returned to you as soon as possible.

Please watch this thread for more information as it becomes available, including further instructions should we require more information from you to help solve this problem.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect, but what we will have? thats not the only thing we are loosing. At this moment after the loose, I have 50 gift trapped in the zinga toolbar of farmville and as I try to use another browser (my pc uses safari), still locked and there're 50 gift of my friends inside that toolbar that I cant use to finish my horse barn, I cant see neither whats inside. So we loose plantations, houses, gifts, and time with the famous phrase "out of sync". For me Farmville was more secure when I take my gift directly from the request section in the facebook home page. Is real that are all disorganized, but never loose nothing, and as I loose gift, I loose time for collection coins and money. We also have problems with the mustang horse that dissapear this morning when farmville go offline and loose things we bought from the last day special items in the farmville store, Also, the the cultives, when was done and harverest go to "out of synk" or "we are saving dont close the page please" and goodbye for the coins and the plantation, both gone with the time loosed in nothing but surprise and not knowing what to do. Who will help? Who will bring our houses and purchases loosed, coins and farmville cash dissapeared, ammong others thins farmville players have suffered? I have wrotte a letter to zinga page, this afternoon, Such I did with yoville experience.... still waiting and hearing only the wind blowing. Hope you can take time to enmmend this fairly to both sides, because seems that is intentionally so we keep buying and loosing, and you still winning $$$$ This thing happens also at Yoville where I loose all my new decoration. I regard a response from the administrator. Thank you

    ReplyDelete