Saturday, May 22, 2010

Limited Energy in Petville?

A growing number of users are starting too revolt against game maker Zynga because the latest game in the lineup has one glaring difference. Users are not able to replenish their energy levels for 24 hours. One the official Petville discussion forum users are irritable. One user, a moderator says that if there was one thing she would change about the game  was not being able to have more energy given to you in a 24 hour period. Then she typed out an angry emoticon. 
Another user suggested that you should be able to restore bits of your energy when your pet eats food.
adassa06 stated that three of her friends stopped play Petville because of this strange new rule. “I think that if they don’t change the way to win energy half of player will stop the game” she added.
What do you think of this? Should there be a better way to earn energy? Will you give up and boycott the game if Zynga doesn’t change this soon? Let us know!

2 comments:

  1. i have had no problems at all in petville cause i have 445 energy and im lucky if i use 150 in a day so its not that bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personality don't "normally" run out of energy. I use to, in beginning, when I played with my friends pets numerous times a day. As u know, every time u go in to play w/a pet it burns up points.
    I found, that tho the pet said it was tired, I go still play for quite awhile.
    I think "the players" know about the 24 hour rule. I would suggest the "witching hour" change to midnite. You guys have it set at a very particular time.
    margie
    PS: I have had friends quit playing, because the site is slow and it has a tendency to crash. I have had them change their browser, but it still seemed to be a problem. They feel their time could be better spent playing other games.

    ReplyDelete